Rupa Shah, M.D.
Board Certified Ophthalmologist
“My true passion comes from creating a memorable Patient experience along with my joy for performing surgery. Ensuring that my Patients are happy throughout their vision journey is why I trained to be an Ophthalmologist.”
Dr. Shah’s approach to vision care blends her expertise, compassionate Patient care and surgical skill to provide optimal visual outcomes. Dr. Shah was Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology at Case Western University in Ohio. She has published multiple peer-reviewed journal articles and textbook chapters. She currently serves as a peer reviewer for ophthalmic journals and has spoken at numerous national and local conferences.
- M.D. from Northeast Ohio Medical University
- Internship at Georgetown University in Washington D.C.
- Residency at George Washington University in Washington D.C.
- Chief Resident in Ophthalmology at George Washington University
- Cornea, External Disease and Refractive Surgery Fellowship at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia