Giving patients a fresh outlook is a life-long passion for Dr. James Schumer, Founder of ReVision LASIK & Cataract Surgery. His devotion to patient care and experience are commitments shared by each team member of ReVision professionals who surround Dr. Schumer every day.
ReVision's 'How Can I Help?' Culture
Members of the ReVision team share the qualities we look for in new employees, what it takes to be successful and what brings them joy by working in a practice focused on patient care and delivering vision solutions.
Interested in becoming a member of the ReVision Team?
Working at ReVision is more than a job. It’s more than a career. It’s a lifestyle. Each member of our team realizes, appreciates and celebrates the life-changing work that is done at ReVision. We get to give people vision and it’s pretty amazing!
We provide solutions. We offer support. And most of all, we develop relationships.
ReVision is seeking candidates to fill the following positions. To apply, click ‘Apply Now’ below the position description.
ReVision LASIK & Cataract Surgery is a busy surgery center seeking a Surgery Technician who will thrive in a positive team culture and focus on exceptional patient experience. This individual will work directly with patients and surgeons in a private Ambulatory Surgery Center OR. Enjoy a schedule of daytime hours that allows you keep nights and weekends free. ReVision offers competitive pay and benefits package.
- Prep the operating room prior to the start of procedure
- Cleanse and disinfect surgical instruments and or equipment according to established protocol
- Assist in escorting patients in and out of operating room
- Assist surgeon during procedures as scrub technician
- Maintain sterile field and use sterile technique
- Maintain and operate ophthalmic surgical equipment including lasers in the operating suite
EDUCATION/QUALIFICATIONS: Ophthalmic OR Experience preferred but not required.
Seeking an individual with a positive attitude, strong integrity and a passion for service. Responsible for preparing the patient for the exam and beginning the examination with standard Ophthalmic Testing and measurements. Responsible to consistently execute the ReVision Service Mission standards.
- Patient medical and vision history both past and present
- Ophthalmic testing and measurements as ordered by the physician
- Provide consistent and accurate documentation as an ophthalmic scribe
- Administer drops as ordered the physician
- Electronically transmit prescriptions as ordered by the physician
- Provide patient education on current diagnoses, surgical procedure options and medications
- Assist physician in minor in-office procedures
- Ophthalmic equipment cleaning and maintenance
- Returning patient phone calls and effectively triage emergent patient inquiries
- Represent ReVision in a patient-centric and service minded manner
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Service Driven
- Team orientation
- Computer literacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and attentive to detail
- Ability to balance multiple responsibilities
- Self- Motivated
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or Equivalent