Giving patients a fresh outlook is a life-long passion for Dr. James Schumer, Founder of ReVision LASIK & Cataract Surgery. His devotion to patient care and experience are commitments shared by each team member of ReVision professionals who surround Dr. Schumer every day.
ReVision's 'How Can I Help?' Culture
Members of the ReVision team share the qualities we look for in new employees, what it takes to be successful and what brings them joy by working in a practice focused on patient care and delivering vision solutions.
Interested in becoming a member of the ReVision Team?
Working at ReVision is more than a job. It’s more than a career. It’s a lifestyle. Each member of our team realizes, appreciates and celebrates the life-changing work that is done at ReVision. We get to give people vision and it’s pretty amazing!
We provide solutions. We offer support. And most of all, we develop relationships.
ReVision is seeking candidates to fill the following positions. To apply, click ‘Apply Now’ below the position description.
Pre/Post Surgery Care Registered Nurse
We are a busy surgery center seeking an RN who will thrive in a positive team culture and focus on exceptional patient care. This individual will work directly with patients and perform the day-to-day surgical and ancillary services within the ambulatory surgery center. Our center keeps daytime hours to keep your nights and weekends free. Full time position available.
- Demonstrates technical expertise in areas appropriate to Ophthalmology and the center's patient population.
- Deliver care, and direct the delivery of care by others, in a manner that is consistent with current standards of the profession and with policies and procedures of this center.
- Interact with patients, fellow employees, physicians, vendors and other customers in a manner which encourages quality patient care, harmonious working relationships, positive customer relations, and enhances the image and reputation of the center.
- Supports the center's mission by dependability in attendance, punctuality, the timely completion of care and other assignments, resource and information management, and attention to principles of quality service.
- Understands regulatory standards (AAAHC, CMS, and OSHA) and Leads preparation for and compliance with regulatory agency inspections/audits.
- Maintains and improves skills and knowledge appropriate for this position, personal growth, and for enhancement of patient care.
- Promote an environment in which all team members can work as a team, and develop individually.
- Understand and participate in Best Practices, Risk Management, and Quality Improvement.
- Participate in the ongoing development of goals, objectives, and standards of the center.
- Support and adheres to HCA Code of Conduct, related Ethics and Compliance policies and HIPAA requirements.
EDUCATION/QUALIFICATIONS: Ohio Licensed RN. Previous surgical services experience is preferred.
ReVision LASIK & Cataract Surgery is a busy surgery center seeking a Surgery Technician who will thrive in a positive team culture and focus on exceptional patient experience. This individual will work directly with patients and surgeons in a private Ambulatory Surgery Center OR. Enjoy a schedule of daytime hours that allows you keep nights and weekends free. ReVision offers competitive pay and benefits package.
- Prep the operating room prior to the start of procedure
- Cleanse and disinfect surgical instruments and or equipment according to established protocol
- Assist in escorting patients in and out of operating room
- Assist surgeon during procedures as scrub technician
- Maintain sterile field and use sterile technique
- Maintain and operate ophthalmic surgical equipment including lasers in the operating suite
EDUCATION/QUALIFICATIONS: Ophthalmic OR Experience preferred but not required.