ReVision Gives Back
ReVision believes in giving back to the community we serve. We get to help people achieve an amazing quality of vision but we asked ourselves, "As a practice what more can we do?" The answer was creating the ReVision Gives Back program.
How ReVision Gives Back
Since the program began in 2013, ReVision Gives Back has supported numerous local non-profits through donations of time and monetary assistance.
Each month, ReVision selects a local non-profit organization doing outstanding work in our community to recognize as the ReVision Gives Back (RGB) recipient. Our donation consists of a portion of the proceeds from each LASIK procedure performed at our practice during that month. For this reason, we thank our patients for being instrumental in driving monthly donations gifted to each deserving non-profit.
In addition to making a monetary donation, ReVision Gives Back also helps bring awareness to the non-profit's mission by sharing their story and partnering for various volunteer efforts and activities.
2020 RGB Recipients
Thank you to our 2020 RGB recipients for your dedication to making our community a better place. Click to learn more and discover how you can get involved.
- JANUARY: The Ohio State University College of Optometry SVOSH and FCO student organizations
- FEBRUARY: Flying Horse Farms
- MARCH: Speak for the Unspoken
- APRIL: On Our Sleeves
- MAY: Downtown Mansfield Inc.
- JUNE: A Kid Again
- JULY: The Overwatch Partnership in partnership with the Red, White & Q Fund QFM96
- AUGUST: Freedom a la Cart
- SEPTEMBER: Columbus Fashion Council
- OCTOBER: Angel Works
- NOVEMBER: Harmony Project
- DECEMBER: Adopt a Family for the Holidays
We has the privilege of providing vision services. The ReVision Gives Back program is our way of saying, “Thank You” by donating time, funds and special experiences to those non-profits who life up and our community.